We bring buyers and sellers together! There are numerous reasons why auctions make sense for both sides. We have provided just some of the benefits of auctions below. As always, we invite your questions and would be happy to discuss your needs at your convenience.
There are a myriad of reasons for having an auction. We would be happy to discuss your particular needs at your convenience.
Auction Benefits for Sellers:
- Real estate auction sellers pay zero commission.
- Property is sold in “As-Is” condition, with the Seller setting the terms and conditions.
- Buyers come prepared to buy – they want the items being sold!
- Quick disposal reduces long-term storage and carrying costs, including interest, taxes, insurance and maintenance.
- Competitive bidding often helps exceed the expected value.
- Seller knows exactly when the property or assets will be sold, usually with real estate closing in 30 days or less.
- Assurance that the property will be sold at true market value.
- Seller can provide input on the terms and conditions of the auction.
- Removes the seller from the “price negotiation” process.
- An auction provides an aggressive marketing method that increases interest and provides higher profits.
- An auction creates a buying frenzy and stimulates competition among buyers.
- Bids are influenced by the judgment of others – meaning normally someone else also wants that same item thus driving prices higher.
- Auctioneering is still the best form of marketing – it has been around for thousands of years.
- With an auction, you can be confident that you are getting the right price for your items.
- Professional auctioneers don’t cost you money, they make you a profit.
- Buyers don’t have a lot of time to procrastinate – if they do, they may miss out on the item that they really wanted. Don’t worry, we always give fair warning before we drop the hammer.
- Auctions often produce the highest net dollar possible for your assets.
- We handle the advertising for you, including free advertising on this website and on Auctionzip.com.
- Auctions are a quick, profitable and easy way to liquidate anything from Personal Property, Real Estate, Commercial, Industrial, Manufacturing and Agricultural.
Auction Benefits for Buyers:
- Smart investments are made as properties are purchased at fair market value through competitive bidding.
- Buyer knows the seller is fully committed to selling.
- Buyers determine the final purchase price and use their own judgment.
- Auctions provide more efficient means to purchase merchandise.
- Buyers know they are competing on a level playing field, on the same terms as all other buyers.
- Public intelligence is the best guarantee that you are paying a fair price for the items being sold.
- In multi-property auctions, the buyer can view many properties at the same time.
- Purchase and closing dates are known in advance.
- Eliminates long negotiation periods.
- Buyers receive comprehensive information via the property information packets or brochures.